The enlargement of Liver due to infection in called hepatomegally. It is
noncommunicable except viral hepatomegally
CAUSES OF HEPATOMEGALLY
a) Viral Hepatitis
b) Liver abscess
d) Chronic amebiasis
a) Heaviness of abdomen after having food.
b) Constipation; alternated with diarrhoea when chronic amebiasis involved
c) Internal or external bleeding may start in body; internal bleeding like purpura (Pitichial haemorrhage) External bleeding like bleeding from gum bleeding from cracks of feet and mild bleeding from nasal cavity.
d) Low blood pressure
e) Weakness (Anaemia)
f) Joint pains
Cirrhosis of liver in the last and final stage of hepatomegally
USG of abdomen
Our treatment fundamentally works on the theory of controlling and super managing vata, pitta and kapha in most natural and echo-friendly way.
All the medicines are self prepared, self tested with proven results and formulated on base of Ayurveda by own Research and Development. The herbs used in medicines are organically grown in our farm house.
We have made up natural Herbal combinations for liver cirrhosis based on SASTRA ( Ayurvedic texts) CHARAK SANHITA.
Choices of drugs for Hepatomegally are as below
- Katuki Picrorhiza kurroa a good Hepatoprotective
- Yastimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra it controls chronic viral hepatitis
- Chitrak Plumbago Zeylanica it is strong digestive and also improve metabolism
- Aamala Emblica officinalis it improve the liver function
- Stale food (food of yester day cooked) containing a part of moisture should not be consumed
- Fruits and vegetables must be washed before consumption
- Even the slight infected fruit or vegetable must not be consumed
- Oil and fat (ghee) should be consumed bear minimum in food
No contraindications or side effects have been observed