The enlargement of the Liver due to infection is called hepatomegally. It is
noncommunicable except viral hepatomegaly
CAUSES OF HEPATOMEGALLY
a) Viral Hepatitis
b) Liver abscess
d) Chronic amebiasis
a) Heaviness of abdomen after having food.
b) Constipation; alternated with diarrhoea when chronic amebiasis involved
c) Internal or external bleeding may start in the body; internal bleeding like purpura (Pitichial haemorrhage) External bleeding like bleeding from gum bleeding from cracks of feet and mild bleeding from the nasal cavity.
d) Low blood pressure
e) Weakness (Anaemia)
f) Joint pains
Cirrhosis of the liver in the last and final stage of hepatomegally
USG of abdomen
Our treatment fundamentally works on the theory of controlling and super managing Vata, pitta and Kapha in the most natural and eco-friendly way.
All the medicines are self-prepared, self-tested with proven results and formulated on the basis of Ayurveda by own Research and Development. The herbs used in medicines are organically grown in our farmhouse.
We have made up natural Herbal combinations for liver cirrhosis based on SASTRA ( Ayurvedic texts) CHARAK SANHITA.
Choices of drugs for Hepatomegally are as below
- Katuki Picrorhiza kurroa a good Hepatoprotective
- Yastimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra controls chronic viral hepatitis
- Chitrak Plumbago Zeylanica is a strong digestive and also improves metabolism
- Amala Emblica Officinalis improve the liver function
- Stale food (food of yesterday cooked) containing a part of moisture should not be consumed
- Fruits and vegetables must be washed before consumption
- Even the slight infected fruit or vegetable must not be consumed
- Oil and fat (ghee) should be consumed bear minimum in food
No contraindications or side effects have been observed