COVID-19 is the disease caused by a new coronavirus
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are
- Dry cough
- Loss of taste or smell,
- Nasal congestion,
- Conjunctivitis (also known as red eyes)
- Sore throat,
- Muscle or joint pain,
- Different types of skin rash,
- Nausea or vomiting,
- Chills or dizziness.
- Shortness of breath,
- Loss of appetite,
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest,
- High temperature (above 38 °C).
- Respiratory failure, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS),
- Sepsis and septic shock,
- Neurological symptoms.
- Multiorgan failure, including injury of the heart, liver or kidneys.
- Symptoms and best practice treatment options for persistent effects of Covid-19 – also known as Long Covid.
- Some patients manifest symptoms associated with permanent organ damage following COVID-19, such as heart attacks, lung fibrosis and stroke;
- Theirs have symptoms consistent with post-viral fatigue syndrome – exhaustion, sleep disorders and joint pain
1,Guillain-Barre syndrome (TWINGLING NUMBNESS, PAIN OF LEGS)
Guillain Barre syndrome is a disorder that causes immune systems to attack peripheral nervous system (PNS)
Guillain-Barre syndrome is a rapidly evolving areflexic motor paralysis with or without sensory disturbances. The usual pattern is an ascending paralysis that may be first noticed as rubbery legs. Weakness typically accompanied by fluctuating pain, tingling dysesthesias in the extremities. The legs are usually more affected than the arms
coronaphobia is a new type of anxiety specific to COVID-19
As a result of COVID-19, patients have also experienced mild to severe inflammations, strokes and seizures in the brain. Even after recovery, patients have complained of experiencing mental confusion, headaches, dizziness and blurred vision during and after the course of their recovery.
Never-ending worry leading to heart palpitations, loss of appetite and dizziness.
Constant over thinking, fear, worry and memory problems are reportedly some of the long term effects of COVID-19 on brain health.
Covid 19-coronavirus treatment is available at at Dr. Amina’s Royal Ayurveda
covid 19 is easily curable at Dr. Amina’s royal ayurveda
Even Hospitalized patients in stage 3 of covid 19 whose CRP is increasing and who are in ICU on high oxygen are getting good results with our treatment, They cure easily and become normal healthy, test of covid 19 become negative in two weeks.
Go to Online Consulting
Go to Testimonials